* V.R. & Associates was selected through a competitive bidding process to manage Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. Corporate Diversity Outreach Program which provides the support to all 6 companies of Volkswagen Group in North America.
* V.R. & Associates won a contract to develop Hyundai Motor America's Supplier Diversity Outreach Program. The development and implementation of this program has provided the opportunities for minority and women owned businesses to do business with HMA and positions Hyundai as The Diversity Champion for the MBEs/WBEs alike. Hyundai has also developed an overall Corporate Diversity Outreach Program based on V.R. & Associates' recommendation. HMA & VRA collaborated in the development of this program and launched this important initiative later in 2006. V.R. & Associates also provide management and support of these programs since.
* Fortune Brands selected V.R. & Associates to be its Diversity Consultant. The program requires VRA to provide management and support to Fortune Brands Corporate Diversity Outreach Program nationwide.
* V.R. & Associates once again was selected to provide the management & implementation of Nissan Corporate Diversity Outreach Program.
* V. R. & Associates presented Volvo Cars of North America, LLC - The Volvo Auto Square - as part of the celebration for The City of Alhambra Lunar Chinese New Year Parade and Festival. The event took place in the City of Alhambra, CA. Local dealership participated by providing the Volvo products for display as well as outreaching the Asian community by recruiting for employees to join their team.
Reported that over 40,000 people participated in this celebration.
* Volvo Cars of North America, LLC honored and thanked its dealers and influencers at The VIP Dinner and Reception at The Beverly Hills Hotel, Beverly Hills, CA. V.R. & Associates was the executive producer for this prestigeous gala. The guests were greeted by beautiful hand-assembled programs, gift bags, wonderful music and entertainment as well as absolutely delicious and beautiful presentations of variety of foods. The "Volvo for Life" ice sculpture was the centerpiece of the Sunset Ballroom.
* Vickie Roddcharoen, principal of V.R. & Associates co-chaired The 8th Annual Remarkable Women Awards Luncheon for NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners-Orange County Chapter) at The Westin South Coast Plaza Hotel, Costa Mesa, CA. Over 700 guests attended the event.
She was responsible for the leadership roles of the Public Relations Committee, the Graphics Committee, the Honoree Reception Committee which produced a private invitation only reception for the awarded honorees selected by the prestigeous Advisory Committee consists of NAWBO current & past presidents. She also was responsible for the logistical details of the production of the Awards Luncheon in the Executive Producer capacity.
* V.R & Associates also donated their time & expertise by volunteering on The 34th MBOD (Minority Business Opportunity Day) Trade Fair Steering Committee for the SCMSDC Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council held at The Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, CA. This Trade Fair is a forum for corporate Americas to outreach the small/women & minority business communities. It also offers opportunities for corporate Americas to do MORE business with small/women & minority business communities by providing procurement opportunities at The MBOD Trade Fair.
Seminars and Workshops were also provided to educate this group on these topics.
V.R. & Associates
Huntington Beach, Ca 92647